DELICIOUS SKYR DESSERT IN 10 MINUTES
The recipe is for four
100 g Icelandic butter
250 ml single cream
2 tubs blueberry or vanilla Ísey skyr
1. Get four bowls and crush 5 macaroons into the bottom of each bowl.
2. Melt the butter and pour over the macaroons.
3. Beat 250 ml of cream and fold in two tubs of blueberry or vanilla skyr. I like to do both and let people choose which they prefer.
4. Then pour the skyr mixture over the macaroons.
5. Decorate according to taste, using, for instance, fresh blueberries, chocolate flakes or crushed pepper cookies.